Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Celebrating August!


 

Hey everyone! Can you believe we're in August?! I love going into a new month. It's so exciting!! It's like each month is a holiday and it needs to be celebrated. In August there are a lot of fruits out on the trees and bushes. Sunflowers are out and the birds are munching on their seeds. My mom saw a goldfinch eating the seeds from her purple cone flowers. I'm jealous that I missed it! I love paying attention to nature throughout the year. I love watching out for all the little changes that could otherwise be missed. 
I even designed my own calendar page for August to help me plan out what I need to do to the blog this month. It's one of my favorite activities to celebrate the coming month. Do you celebrate the months? 

💖

2 comments:

  1. Just checking out you blog for the first time. Cant believe its August already! Yikes means Summer is nearing an end! 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I know, this summer is flying by! I'm making sure to take advantage of the nice weather before it goes away!

      Delete