Sunday, June 25, 2017

A look at some of my daily doodles

Hello! I just wanted to share some of my daily doodles. I believe that to keep the creative juices flowing you need to create everyday. When you just aren't feeling it you have to do it anyway. It doesn't need to be a masterpiece. Just grab some watercolors and put some color on paper. Just play for 5 minutes. 

Below I have some of my doodles from my index card a day challenge. I like to do this challenge from time to time. You should try it too. Index cards are nice and small so there's no need to feel overwhelmed. If an index card still feels too big to work with just cut it in half. There are no rules! You can do whatever you want on your cards or whatever you want to use. Just do something everyday.








I hope that these inspired you to try your own little challenge. If you want to see more you can check out my Instagram page. You can look up @susannefyfe and please follow me so I can see your creations too!
Oh and I got more prints made from more of my artwork! I'm extra proud of these because this time I scanned them into my computer and I touched them up myself in Photoshop. I got a call today that they're ready to be picked up so I'll get those this week. So look for an upcoming post about those and I'll have them listed in my Etsy shop by the end of the week!
💗

No comments:

Post a Comment