Wednesday, June 21, 2017

My Etsy shop is now open!




After several years of wanting to open an Etsy shop I finally did it! click here to see my shop! I have two prints listed so far and I am working on more! I got so caught up with wanting to get everything perfect and it was taking me forever so I finally decided to just do it. I can always tweak things as I go. I'm always going to be learning better ways to do something so it's ok if I don't have it all figured out.


So here is a picture of my first 2 prints. One of the prints has some pencil lines on it because I forgot to erase them on the original before having them scanned and printed. Oops! I still decided to list it and priced it slightly cheaper than the other one. I suppose it gives it character. What do you think?


I'm planning on stocking my shop with more nature prints like the ones here as well as some whimsical animals. Ever since I was little I've loved nature and I've had a special bond with my kitties. My artwork is inspired by my kitties and outdoor adventures both from when I was a child and from my life today.


I hope that you'll check out my shop and stick around my blog for updates on what I'm up to in my studio and to get shop updates. You can also stay up to date by following my art page on Facebook Stay tuned for an upcoming post introducing my furry shop assistants!







No comments:

Post a Comment