Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Meet my Furry Studio Assistants


While I create in my little studio nook I'm often being snoopervised by one of my 3 kitties. They remind me to get something creative done everyday. We had a little meeting over some catnip and tuna and we decided that they would be valuable members of the Susanne Fyfe Art Etsy team.



Old Lady Morgan will be in charge of the stock room and shipping items out to customers. She will make sure we're stocked up on shipping supplies and will keep products organized. She's a no nonsense kind of gal so I know I can count on her to keep products and supplies organized and in stock!
 
 
 

Mr. Midnight will be in charge of inspecting the final product before it's listed in the shop. Midnight has shown an interest in snoopervising meal planning and making sure we're not about to eat something poisonous so I have complete confidence in his inspection duties.



Ms. Autumn will be my social media strategist. While I work she often comes over to see what I'm up to and gives me ideas for what I should be posting on Instagram. She's been a big help in coming up with ideas for my daily doodles and was a great help when I was doing my index card a day project. Autumn is also great at helping everyone get along. Morgan and Mr. Midnight often have little spats and she makes everything all better. Because of this I believe that should will make a great HR director. I have no doubt that Autumn will be a great help in the social media department and in keeping everyone in line.
 
💜



No comments:

Post a Comment