Wednesday, June 28, 2017

New Artwork to be listed on Etsy soon!

Hi everyone! I have some new art prints to share with you today! I'm planning on listing them this week so stay tuned to my Facebook page or my Etsy shop if you're interested. 

Please excuse the photos. By the time I got them home it became dark with rainstorms so the light wasn't the best but I really wanted to share these with you! I'll have better quality pictures for the Etsy listing of course and the prints themselves will be flattened down.


I love these Black Capped Chickadees so much. They're one of my favorite birds because they have the sweetest little voices and they're so small. Such little cuties. I think I'll call this one Chickadee Social.



Garden Tea Party on the left and Moses and Marmalade on the right. Whenever I visit my mom I love having tea with her in her sun room or in the living room where we look out her big picture window. We always have little treats and there are always plants around. Even if we're inside it feels like a garden. I got the idea for Moses and Marmalade from my sister. She has a sweet black kitty who made friends with an orange kitty that they call Marmalade. So this is a picture of Moses and Marmalade hanging out in the nice warm sun chatting about life.

💗

No comments:

Post a Comment