Sunday, July 2, 2017

Messy Studio Nook Tour by Miss Autumn

Merow it's me Autumn! Happy Caturday Sunday (Mommy has been slacking!)! Today I'm going to share with you where Mommy and us helpers work. She has a little studio nook in our play room. Aren't we so nice allowing Mommy to use up so much space?



Today Mommy is working on getting her new art prints ready for the shop meow! The sizes are a little funky so she's mounting them on card stock to get an easy to frame size. Look how messy Mommy's desk is sheesh!


While I'm at it meow, I'm going to share the rest of her pigsty I mean, studio nook.

Here is her bulletin board where she tacks things up that she needs to remember. I don't see the point meow! She still forgets everything especially birthdays and she has a list of birthdays of friends and family members by month on there!


Right next to her desk is her drawers of papers and stencils. She has scrapbook paper, magazine clippings, and some of her artwork for collage. On top is a bunch of paint brushes (I don't know why she has so many, she only uses like 5 of them meow!), pens, glues, gift cards for spreading paint and flattening glued down items in her art journal, and a bunch of other junk that I can't really get too because she has too much up here meow!

Next to her paper and pens and stuff is her cube shelves. Yep more junk meow! On top she has her scanner, printer, and her laptop is kept here too. This is also where she keeps all of her paints, markers, jewelry supplies, inks, stamps, index card art, camera, and extra papers.

Mommy also has a little closet on the other end of the room that's not shown. In there she has finished journals and where she keeps her paper cutters and who knows what else. I am going to make Mommy tidy up and show you how it looks when it's nice and clean meow!

Mommy is hoping to get her artwork listed on her Etsy shop tomorrow. I'll make sure she keeps you updated. I am the social media strategist after all! 

🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment